In case you missed these posts...

11/2/10

what I do best

It is pouring outside so. . . 

Tabletop 01.11.02I decided to do what I do best.  I grabbed a cup of my pumpkin spice coffee and a decorating magazine.

Tabletop 02.11.02 
And then I plopped myself down on my favorite lounge chair.  I am determined to catch up on my mags.

I also wanted to participate in Marty's Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life, so I'm including some photos of, you guessed it, my table top next to my favorite lounge chair.

Tabletop 03.11.02 
This is a peaceful place for me.  I am a firm believer that everyone {especially women} should have such a spot in their homes.  A special place where you feel like you have just stepped into a cacoon...a soothing, comfortable retreat.

I also would like to share that I'm linking to The House in The Roses for Show Off Your Cottage, a delightful experience.  Please visit Cielo there and say hello.

 Tabletop 04.11.02
Tell me, do you have a special retreat set up in your home just for you?

Where's yours located and what do you surround yourself with there?

Have a fabulous day today!

Jan @ Mavrik Lane

Please be sure to take a minute out of your buzy day and visit both The House in The Roses and A Stroll Thru Life today to view all the lovely blogs being shared there. 

No comments: