1/22/12

Sunshine

Hello, what an absolutely beautiful day we are having today.
With so many of you sharing your beautiful snow covered roof tops ...thought I'd share the scenry I'm having today with you ...my sun drenched lake.
The wind has picked up making it a great day for the sail boats ...if you dare.

It was a good day to open the windows and air-out the house too.  I love to do that, don't you?

This 'ol house gets stuffy and sometimes the only cure is fresh air.  I don't like covering up odors with sprays unless that's all I can do.  So every chance I get ...I open 'er up wide.

When the sun goes down, the windows and doors have to be closed shut ...it gets a bit nippy this time of year.

Have a wonderful day!
Jan

Participating at:
The House In The Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday

No comments: