11/25/13

Getting Into The Christmas Spirit ...Why Not?

 
When it comes to decorating for the holidays here at Mavrik Lane, I don't do anything special for Thanksgiving ...never have.  The meal pretty much does all the decorating for our family table.

Although I have cut-back a great deal on decorating for Christmas, I do love to decorate for this holiday and start putting a few choice decorations out before Thanksgiving day. 
 
I say... to each their own.  Start your own traditions.  Spread the joy when and as much as possible.

1 comment:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I'm with you on the decorating. I'm always thinking about what I'm willing to take down and put away after! :0) It should just be fun. I think mine is different ever year. YCou have a cheery start! Happy Thanksgiving!