12/16/11

Christmas Fairy Appearance

Sometimes one has to be very, very patient ...and very, very still.


And they will eventually make an appearance.

Remember, I had mentioned here that I had sent out an invitation for a Christmas Fairy.


Well, she finally arrived and she brought a few friends.


Oh I do hope she is staying for the holidays ...humor me plz ...I'm ready for a good laugh.

Anyway ...how's that saying go ...Smile and the world smiles with you?

But about the Christmas Fairy ...anyone that knows anything about them ...knows that the only way to keep track of one is to place them under glass.


For it has been rumored that Christmas Fairies left to their own devices ...are capable of terrorizing  small villages.  Imagine what they can do with a Christmas tree and presents.

May you be blessed this holiday season with laughter and good cheer!

Participating at:
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday

No comments: